|
Saturday, July 19, 2008
OPI
First of all,
HAPPY 23RD BDAE, MEH MEH!! Already celebrated for him last night. Shall try to post the pics taken after I gotten them from Sher Imm.
Ok. Now back to the topic of OPI -
I've been rather into OPI sprees recently. Oh no, I should say I'm addicted to OPI sprees. Would consider it pure delectation browsing through the vast collection of colors they have to offer at OPI. Placed an order for 4 bottles (below) and still waiting for their grand arrival. Heh!
Midnight in Moscow

Had wanted to get Lincoln Park at Midnight instead but was out of stock. *sadz* =( Well, shall try ordering that in the next batch. =)
Happy Anniversay  According to Alicia, this is suppose to be silvery white with shimmer. Shall be a perfect color for my 2-tone manicure. =)
Designer Series - Chiffon  Very light pink with diamond dust. I really pinning for it to arrive soon.~~
Designer Series - Top Coat  Had wanted to order just the normal top coat rather than the designer series one but was out of stock. Anyway, according to Alicia (yes, she again! haha!), this series of nail lacquer has got better improved brushes. Thus explains a higher price. Alright then, shall have a try on how special the brush is. =)
Right now in SIM, dar dar having lesson from 2.30 to 5.30pm. Waiting for him to end class. Thought I could play viwawa during this period but the site was blocked!! Arggghhh!!! Never mind. Good thing I brought my school work here as well. Yes I brought a lot of stuff here!!! To last me through the entire 3hrs. Enough said. Time for some revision of school work.
|