Tuesday, July 13, 2004

plain reflectin

 

It never occurs to me that a guy can actually take up so much space in my mind and bringin great impacts to my moods with each of his laughter/ frown.. I mean.. for some1 like me who always thought that I’ll remain single 4 the rest of my life & not havin to go thru the sweetness/ bitterness of love.. this perhaps is the most amazing thing that had happened b4 I my full 19 yrs of life.. What’s more amazing is.. I can indeed feel my feelings for him growin with each single day that passed..

my internship company will be holding this BINGO nite this coming thurs evening n yifang & me are left to be in-charged of most of the things makin it rather stressed 4 us.. after all.. it’s our internship n this is our golden opportunity to perform.. admit it.. we e all thirsty 4 tt diploma wif merit..

yet another issue.. I kinda tink I may be suffering frm some kinda “eye-disorder”.. on most occasions.. my eyes will be reddish after work with the veins acting like they’ll burst any time and my right eyelid seems to be twitching every single moment.. will I become blind? I’ll pray hard tt nth as such will ever happen to me for 1 thing I’m sure of.. I’m bound to commit suicide shd such a thing happen..

got news tt my sec sch frens will be off 4 cruise trip tml.. leavin me in spore.. sob sob.. they r the pillar to my emotions.. wad am I to do w/o them ard.. oh god.. days of darkness comin soon..

hmm.. perhaps I’m thinking too much.. well well well.. juz wanna be like felix.. doin a little reflection of life may be a gd thing for me.. dun worry frens.. diana will be as cheerful as b4.. just needa feel mature at times.. haha..

Name: Diana aka PinKie
Gender: Female
Yr of Birth: 1985
Country: Singapore
Colors: Black, Pink, White
Phone: Proud Owner of my N95
Deeply Attached To P.nky
 
» Digital Camera
» Sony PlayStation Portable
» Guess White True Love Watch
» Fossil Watch
» Makeover Album
» Diamond Necklace
» Money
» Latest 3G Samsung Flip Phone
» Portable DVD Player
» Elle Wallet
» Bags
» Personal Laptop
» Palm Top
» Plasma 17"/19" Television
» my ACCA degree
» Genting Trip with Family
» Taiwan Trip
» HongKong Trip
» Bintan Trip
» Nokia N73 or N95
» Slim down to 50kg
» Hit 48kg
» Lotsa time for studies
» New water bottle (pink/white)
» Change my hairstyle (mayb straighten it again??)
» Finish exams!!
» Webby Cam
» My personal car
» COACH MADELINE SIGNATURE LARGE TOTE
» COACH HAMPTONS SIGNATURE SMALL WRISTLET
» OPI
» New pinkie earphone
» Maximiser

www.Al-Joyous.com

Al-Joyous - Ladies Wear

» Caryn
» Eileen
» Emily
» Eugenia
» Felix
» Four Crazy Gurls
» Housefly Dan
» HuiLin
» Huixin
» Jasmine
» Jocelin
» Joseph
» Joyce
» Jun Mei
» Kaijing
» Kailin
» Kang Nian
» Lena
» May
» Minmin
» Precious Frens
» Qin Xuan
» Rina
» Siew Hui
» Von
» Wai Lay
» Waiyue
» Xerene
» XiaXue
 

 

 
 

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

October 2008

January 2009

November 2009

December 2009

*HUGS* TOTAL! give yuefang more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own