|
Monday, July 26, 2004
bitter sweet days
Days with him are all bitter and sweet.. full of ups and downs.. one moment filled with sweetness while the other filled with anger..
He’s definitely one sweet bf I’ll have to admit but I just dun understand y he always enjoy blurting out nonsense without much consideration.. just like the words he blurted out on tt evening during the bus ride on our way to my aunt’s place along wif hui n yang.. he never noe how much those words hurt as they heartlessly pierce through my heart.. n with the usual diana’s tradition.. not much into the habit of crying when being hurt.. left everyone stunned wif a violent kick on the passenger seat and tt’s it..
Lots of thoughts went through my mind for tt split second.. so much so tt I tot I was in a daze.. there was even the tot of ending everything then but some kinda power stopped me from doing tt..
In our effort to calm down, both of us were rather quiet.. yet silent as it is, I could hear him constantly reproaching himself from deep inside as I rest my head on his shoulder.. the guilty him made me felt sorry & wished I can make life easier n happier for him.. without much dignity n pride, I forgave him.. very much unlike the typical diana who can hold a grudge for years.. call this the power of love?? Ha!
Guess I’ll have to learn to be less sensitive n to take things more lightly in order to maintain this relationship.. I’ll try but no guarantee I’ll succeed though..
-Drafted on 23Jul2004
|